Substitute Teachers/Paraprofessionals Needed
Location: East Hartford, CT
Name: Rachael Bernier
Immediate openings for substitute teachers and substitute paraprofessionals offering flexible scheduling in various school districts in the Greater Hartford Area including: Avon, Bloomfield, East Hartford, Wethersfield, Windsor and more!
Substitute teachers assume the responsibility of the regular classroom teacher. Some of the major job duties will include:
- Implementing the lesson plan that was provided by the school or classroom teacher.
- Instructing the students on a variety of classroom subjects and topics.
- Maintaining a safe and positive classroom environment that is conductive to learning.
Education Requirement: Bachelor-s Degree
Substitute Paraprofessionals provides classroom assistance to the general classroom and/or works 1 on 1 with students. Some of the job duties will include:
- Assist the classroom teacher to maintain a safe and productive learning environment but never having sole responsibility of the classroom.
- Working with students individually or in small groups to reinforce the learning concepts that were presented in the lesson plan.
Education Requirement: High School Diploma or GED
Now is the time for you to get started with a great career and an opportunity to impact children within an educational environment!
Apply today by submitting your resume directly to this posting or email to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
For more information call our team at 860-674-1710.
We look forward to learning about you!