Substitute School Nurse RN/LPN Positions in Erie County
Location: Erie, PA
Name: Robert Nemirovsky
Immediate substitute nurse openings are available in the following school districts:
Millcreek Township School District, Girard School District, Erie County Technical School, Wattsburg Area School District, Corry Area School District
Are you looking to do something different and exciting with your professional career and in your community?
You decide when and where you work with this flexible opportunity that offers competitive pay ranging from $17.10 up to $25 an hour.
- Participates in medical examinations and reviews findings to evaluate health status of pupils and progress of program.
- Cooperates with school personnel in identifying and meeting social, emotional, and physical needs of school children.
- Administers immunizations, provides first-aid, and maintains health records of students.
- Counsels students in good health habits.
- Monitors and follows all aspects of dispensing medication (prescription or over-the-counter) to students at school, according to school protocol and policies and procedures to include proper provider authorization, parental request, proper administration, and timely documentation.
- Collaborates with school office staff, principal, and/or parents regarding students identified for exclusion due to medical reasons.
- Follow oral and written directions and have the ability to establish effective working relationships with School District staff and students.
- Weekly pay
- Flexible work schedule, work when you want
- Service bonus pay, the bonus increases the more you work.
- Substitute teacher training, at no cost to you
- Corporate discounts through mykelly.us
- RN or LPN License
- PDE Clearance Requirements
Apply now for immediate consideration using the information below:
Phone: 814-838-1146 x2
Email: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]