Child Care in Benefind Trainer/Site Support
Location: Frankfort, KY
Name: Jamie Daniels
Our customer is looking for 10 trainers to deliver classroom training for the Child Care Module within the Benefind System.
These consultants will be required to travel throughout the State from Sunday evening to Thursday evening every week. .
* Writing training documentation
* Support for the technical team with any issues for the system
* Liaison to team members with day-to-day needs
* Collecting and distributing documentation and information as needed
* Must be able to work with little direction and previous experience delivering healthcare based training is preferred. Must be willing to travel anywhere in the state with no or very minimal restrictions.
- Experience working for CCC (Child Care Council) would be a bonus
Join TEKsystems®, a leading IT staffing, IT talent management and IT services firm, and get your career on the fast track. We have more than 100 offices worldwide, and we partner with over 6,000 clients and place over 80,000 consultants per year. At TEKsystems, we seek to understand our consultants' skills, goals and interests, allowing us to present targeted job opportunities on a contract, contract-to-hire or direct placement basis. TEKsystems' leadership in the market stems from our sincere and personal commitment to driving the success of our customers, consultants and each other.