Substitute Teacher Assistant Positions in Erie County
Location: Erie, PA
Name: Robert Nemirovsky
Immediate openings available in Millcreek Township School District!
Are you looking to do something different and exciting with your professional career and in your community?
You decide where and when you work with this flexible opportunity that offers competitive pay with many other great benefits!
- To assist, support, and work closely with supervising school teachers, administrators, and other team members in providing educational benefit for students.
- Dependent upon assignment, but always under direct supervision of School employees, this role may be working directly in a special education classroom, working in a general education classroom or environment, and/or working one-on-one with a student or small group of students.
- Follow oral and written directions and establish effective working relationships with School District staff and students.
- Have effective organizational, communication, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Weekly pay
- Flexible work schedule, work when you want
- Service bonus pay, the bonus increases the more you work.
- Substitute teacher training, at no cost to you
- Corporate discounts through mykelly.us
- High School Diploma
- PDE Clearance Requirements
Apply now for immediate consideration using the information below:
Phone: 814-838-1146 x2
Email: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]