Educational Payment Advisor
Location: Warwick, RI
Pay: $15.00 /Hour
Name: Alex Miller
- Customer service experience (Can be from call center, retail, or food service).
- Associates or Bachelors degree completed or in process (Ideal degrees are math, accounting, business, communications, but they are open to anything really)
- Outgoing personality and very professional
Answer inbound calls to counsel parents and students on options available to settle their school bill and offering our tuition payment solutions, as appropriate.
- Respond to questions and provide consultative sales/service to parents and students regarding the plan and payment options available to the caller
- Help determine which product(s) best meet the needs of the caller given the circumstances presented
- Suggest solutions and outline the processes involved for each
- Enroll families/students in appropriate programs
- Establish Monthly Payment Plan accounts, request appropriate loan documents, provide credit check for parent PLUS Loans
- Make corrections and/or adjustments to individual accounts for families/students already enrolled based on the problem or situation presented by the caller
- Provide other customer service functions such as account reconciliation, account maintenance and account transactions for enrolled families/students
Our people are everything. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek® Inc. has distinguished itself as a leader in recruiting and staffing services, by having a deep understanding of the intersection of talent and business. As a strategic partner to more than 17,000 clients and 300,000 contract employees every year, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantages for its clients and rewarding careers for its contract employees. Headquartered in Hanover, Md., Aerotek operates a network of over 230 non-franchised offices with more than 6,000 internal employees dedicated to serving our customers. Aerotek is an operating company of Allegis Group, a global talent solutions provider. To learn more, visit aerotek.com.