Special Education Teacher
Location: Allentown, PA
Location: Allentown, PA
Date Posted: 12/13/2019
Category: Charter School
Education: Bachelor's Degree
One of our clients is looking for a Special Education Teachers Grades 7th-12th for an opportunity in Allentown, PA.
Candidates must be PA Certified in Special Education
SUMMARY OF CLIENT'S DESCRIPTION OF THIS OPPORTUNITY
* Special Education Teacher for pre-school population
* Working as a part of a multi-disciplinary tam with children with disabilities
* Create a fun and engaging lesson plan
* Provide care to developmentally disabled individuals to promote emotional and social growth in a school setting.
* Plan and implement a program of study that meets the individual needs, abilities and interests of all students assigned to the class.
* Create a classroom environment that is conducive to learning and appropriate to the maturity and interest of the student.
* Guide the learning process toward the achievement of curriculum goals and establish clear objectives for all lessons, units, and projects.
* Strive to implement by instruction and action the District's philosophy of education and instructional materials.
* Assist in the selection of books, equipment, and other instructional materials.
* Establish and maintain cooperative relations with others.
* Perform such tasks and assume such responsibilities as directed by the Principal.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
* Bachelor's degree (minimum)
* PA Certified in Special Education
* A record of personal, professional, and/or academic achievement
* Teacher certification - completed or in process
* Make a profound difference in the lives of students.
* Establish a relationship with a nationally recognized referral agency with a niche focus on school based and therapy services.
* Payments processed weekly.
* Flexible schedule as a Contractor. Choose opportunities that best fit your schedule.
* Ability to grow professionally.
Kaleidoscope Education Solutions (KES) is a source of interim referral services for special education and school-based therapy field.
We currently refer professionals to approximately 700 school districts and agencies, and we consult with thousands of educational professionals and facilities nationwide. We connect caring The professionals with opportunities to enhance and improve delivery of special education and therapy services, and provide dynamic results for the students and school districts.
Title: Special Education Teacher
Work Type: INDEPENDENT CONTRACTOR 1099
Ref. No.: 1204314-6
Company: Kaleidoscope Education Solutions
Contract Contact: Contract Submit PA
Office Email: BM-[invalidEmail]-kesgroup.net
Office Phone: 888-829-2477
Office Address: 950 E. Haverford Road, Suite 100B, Bryn Mawr, PA 19010
About Us: Kaleidoscope Education Solutions is a referral agency for professionals seeking supplemental K12 education marketplace opportunities. Registering with Kaleidoscope Education Solutions is not a guarantee that opportunities will be available and/or located. All professionals contracting through Kaleidoscope Education Solutions are classified and compensated as self-employed independent contractors.