Special Education Aide
Location: Allentown, PA
Location: Allentown, PA
Date Posted: 12/06/2019
Category: Education K12
Education: HS Graduate/GED
Delta-T Group connects professionals with client opportunities within the special education, social service, behavioral health, and disability sectors. With over 30 years in business, we have built a reputation for referring highly qualified professionals for rewarding short and long-term contract opportunities.
Our client is seeking Personal Care Aides for opportunities in and around the West Chester area.
* Monday - Friday
* Standard school hours
SUMMARY OF CLIENT'S DESCRIPTION OF THIS OPPORTUNITY
* Support students with learning, emotional, and/or behavioral disabilities
* Work alongside the student ensuring a safe, nurturing, and academically stimulating environment
* Monitor significant changes in moods or behaviors
* Write case notes of the student's progress on a daily basis.
* Support and assist the student as he/she gains independence that allows for socially acceptable behaviors in the school environment
* Ensure diversity and commonality are valued.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
* Minimum of a High School Diploma
* Minimum of six (6) month experience working with children
* Establish a relationship with one of the largest referral agency for behavioral-health in the Philadelphia area
* Payments processed weekly
* Increase or decrease your schedule at your discretion: choose opportunities that best fit your schedule.
* Ability to grow professionally.
* Access to a broad array of client opportunities.
Delta-T Group's mission is to provide cost-effective, reliable referrals, and innovative referral solutions, for the social services, behavioral health, allied health and special education fields, for the betterment of independent behavioral health professionals seeking new opportunities and those needing care and support.
Title: Special Education Aide
Work Type: INDEPENDENT CONTRACTOR 1099
Ref. No.: 1193488-27
Company: Delta-T Group, Inc.
Contract Contact: Contract Submit PA Edu
Office Email: PAEduContracts-[invalidEmail]-deltatg.com
Office Phone: 800-251-8501
Office Address: 950 E Haverford Road, Suite 200, Bryn Mawr, PA 19010
About Us: Each Delta-T Group office is separately incorporated. Delta-T Group is a referral service for self-employed independent contractors seeking behavioral healthcare education and social service supplemental marketplace opportunities. Delta-T cannot guarantee any number or duration of referrals or opportunities as a result of your registration. When and if opportunities become available, you may accept or decline such referrals at your sole discretion.