Location: Havertown, PA
Child Guidance Resource Centers is looking for full time Mental Health Professionals to join our Family First department in Delaware County.
The Family Therapist provides intensive, home and community-based family therapy to children and adolescents displaying social, emotional and/or behavioral disorders and their families. As part of a therapeutic team, the Family Therapist provides a continuum of services, including intensive case management, system advocacy, information/referral, therapy (individual to child or adult, family and couples), and crisis intervention/stabilization.
● Orients family members to the structure and purpose of FBMH treatment.
● Engages and motivates family around treatment plan.
● Uses case management, FSF funds, crisis calls, and interagency team leadership to promote treatment objectives.
● Ensures that follow up services and discharge plans are discussed and in process 60 days prior to termination.
● Engages Family and CASSP team in collaborative decision making regarding future treatment efforts, referrals, & terminations.
At CGRC, you can enjoy a relaxed working environment with flexible work schedules that allow for a healthy work-life balance. We encourage and support staff career development and there are always opportunities for you to learn and grow within the organization. We have a competitive compensation package and generous time off and benefits for eligible staff. You and your family can also enjoy discounts and offers through our Tickets at Work Program. CGRC is an eligible employer for the Public Service Loan Forgiveness Program.