Occupational Therapist (OT) School-based
Location: New York, NY
Name: Alexandra Vaccaro
Pediatric, School-based role overseeing 75 children on the autistic spectrum. Great pay rates and benefits -- please contact me for more details.
- Collaborates with other disciplines to ensure team understanding of student occupational performance strengths and needs, through evaluation, educational program planning, and service delivery.
- Evaluates the student’s ability and formulates the student’s occupational profile through a variety of functional, behavioral, and standardized assessments, skilled observation, checklists, histories, and interviews.
- Synthesizes evaluation results into a comprehensive written report which reflects strengths and barriers to student participation in the educational environment; directs program development; and guides evidence-based intervention.
- Develops occupationally based intervention plans based on student needs and evaluation results.
- Occupational Therapy (OT) degree, licensed in the state of New York
- Ability to demonstrate knowledge of relevant clinical services
- Must be finger printed by the DOE
- 2-3 years of work experience, but new grads will also be considered
- Highly competitive market salary, based on experience (flexible)
All interested candidates contact us by applying below