Pay Rate: $19.09-$23.86/hour
Hours per week: 40
Weeks per year: 45
Community Services for Children, Inc. (CSC) is seeking a new team-member who is energetic and wanting to make a difference in the lives of children for a rewarding career as an Lead Classroom Teacher. We are a large, well-established, high performing organization located in the heart of the Leigh Valley. Selected as a 2015 and 2017 Top Workplace, CSC is a leader in early childhood education.
A monetary bonus will be paid to newly hired Lead Teachers. The net payout amount is based upon the hired teacher’s educational level and paid upon completion of initial probationary period.
$ Associate’s Degree in Early Childhood Education recipient will receive $500.
$ Bachelor’s Degree in Early Childhood Education recipient without a level one certification will receive $750.
$ Bachelor’s Degree in Early Childhood Education recipient with a level one certification or level II PA Teacher Certification in ECE or PK-4 or Bachelor degree in any subject with coursework equivalent to a major relating to an Early Childhood Education with a level one certification or level II Teacher Certification in ECE or PK-4 will receive $1,000.
- Develop and implement individualized educational programming and child development principles adhering to all federal, state and local regulations within an active project based classroom setting.
- Implement positive behavior supports to encourage the development of self-regulation, social competence and pro-social behaviors in preschool children ages 3 to 5 years old.
- Complete screenings as well as formative and summative assessments for each child.
- Partner with each child’s family to ensure a collaborativeeducational experience.
- Work flexible hours including evenings to meet family and program needs.
- Supervise, develop and evaluate Assistant Teacher.