Admissions And Marketing Director
Location: Buchanan, GA
Name: Rhonda Summie
• Ensures employee performance meets or exceeds expectations and periodic performance appraisals are conducted on a timely basis.
• Develops and executes strategies to maximize admissions of residents requiring a sub-acute level of care including regular contact
potential referral sources including hospitals, physicians, insurers, case management companies and health, care agencies.
• Conducts admission screening of potential residents, determines level of care, services required, equipment needs and insurance coverage, as appropriate.
• Coordinates clinical and financial approval process.
• Coordinates admissions with appropriate departments and staff.
• Assists in marketing to the managed care industry participates in contract closings and price negotiations Vvill1 insurance companies, as assigned.
• Regularly contacts local community agencies to generate a positive image and encourage 'M)IU-()f-mouth referral activities.
• Maintains up-to-date knowledge of current regulations governing Medicare I Medicaid and private insurance company reimbursement processes.
• Ensures all required records are maintained and submitted, as appropriate, in an accurate and timely manner.
• Completes required forms inconjuction with company policy and state and or federal regulations.
• Minimum high school diploma or equivalent required.
• Minimum of three (3)years experierce in health care sales I marketing I insurance or commensurate educations preferred .
• Must be familiar with medical terminology .
• Must be proficient with use of personal computer .